Assistant to the CEO
What you'll do
- Schedule, manage and remind external & internal meetings
- Organize, take notes, and summarize meeting contents
- Create and manage to-do list, tasks, and deadlines of the CEO
- Track progress assigned to other staffs, departments, and report to the CEO
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or above (study abroad is strongly preferable)
- Outstanding communication skills in both Vietnamese & English
- Proficient English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing) (IELTS 7.5+)
- Excellent organizational (RGPDCA) skills, time management, and attention to detail
- At least 1-year experience in secretary/assistant position
- Able to start working immediately
- A good working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and procedures o Public speaking, presentation, and design skills
- Good logical & systematic thinking, judgment, and decision-making skill
Why you'll love to work here
- Tremendous growth opportunity of a fast-paced AI technology startup, uniquely positioned in Vietnam and globally.
- Compensation is highly competitive and will consider the applicant’s current experience level.
- Opportunity to continuously grow your knowledge in human resources and project management, and your leadership skills.
- Opportunity to contribute, interact, share, and learn from exceptionally talented colleagues globally.