This policy includes the following content:
- Personal information we collect
- How we use personal information
- How we share personal information
- Location of personal information
- How we protect personal information
- Access and selection
- Personal information of minors
- Term of storage of personal information
- Contact information, notices and amendments
1. Personal information we collect
We collect your personal information during your participation in the Event. Below are the sources of information we collect:
- Information you provide to us: We collect any information you provide in connection with the Event.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you participate in the Event.
- Information from other sources: We may collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners and publicly available sources.
You primarily provide us with information when you:
- search, register the Event;
- create or manage your account on the Event’s system, platform, application;
- contact us through all official means such as calling, email…;
- complete questionnaires or other informational forms
Depending on your participation in the Event, you may provide us with information such as:
- name, email address, address, phone number and other contact information;
- information about your organization and your contacts, such as colleagues or people in your organization;
- feedback, testimonials, questions, exchanges with us;
- your image (picture, video and in some cases 3-D), your voice and other personally identifiable characteristics when you attend the Event;
- identity-related information, including government-issued identification information, nationality.
2. How we use personal information
Our purposes of using personal information include:
- Event Organization: We use your personal information to provide Event-related information, including but not limited to registration, participation in advertising programs, promotion.
- Make recommendations and personalize your experience: We use your personal information to recommend content that may be of interest to you, identify your interests, and personalize your experience at the Event.
- Comply with a legal obligation: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use or store your personal information.
- Communication with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you about the Event-related matters through various channels (e.g. email, chat, SMS, phone call, etc.) and to answer your request.
- Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote the Event as required by law.
- Some specific purposes require your consent: We may ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose when we contact you.
3. How we share personal information
- Transactions involving third parties: We provide you with services, software and content provided by third parties for your use or through the Event. You can know when a third party is involved in your transactions and when we will share information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Restructuring, Business Transfer: During business development, we may sell or purchase legal entity or restructure other entity or services in accordance with the law. In such transactions, personal information, databases and the right to use information are generally among the transferred business assets, but the transferee is still subject to the provisions of this Policy (or with your consent). In addition, in the event that VinAI or most of VinAI’s assets are purchased by another company, your information will become one of the transferred assets.
- Protect us and others: We disclose account and other personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce or apply terms and agreements or to protect the rights, property or security of us, our customers, or any other person. The foregoing may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations to prevent and detect fraud and reduce asset and credit risks.
- Subject to your choice: In addition to the foregoing, you will receive notice when personal information about you may be shared with third parties and you will have the right not to consent to such use. share information.
4. Location of personal information
5. How we protect personal information
At VinAI, security is our highest priority. Our systems are designed with the safety and privacy of your information in mind. We have appropriate technical and security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access and use of personal information. We also regularly coordinate with security experts to update the latest information on network security to ensure the safety of personal information. When collecting data, we keep and secure personal information at the server system and this personal information is secured by firewalls, access control measures, data encrypt.
6. Access and Selection
You may view, update and delete certain information about your account and interactions at the Event. If you are unable to manually access or update your information, you can always contact us for assistance.
If you want to add, update or delete your information, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. When you update or delete any information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for technical reasons.
7. Personal information of minors
8. Term of storage of personal information
9. Contact information, notices and amendments
If you have any questions about privacy at VinAI for the Event, please contact us and we will try to answer your questions. You may also contact us via email email@example.com.