Senior QC Engineer/ Senior Tester Engineer
Senior QC Engineer/ Senior Tester Engineer
QC Engineer (SmartEdge product)
As a Software Engineer in Test, you will play a crucial role in the success of our company by contributing to, as well as driving, high-quality releases and value-delivery to our customers. In this role, you will be automating tests for applications, mobile phones and RESTful APIs to support our high-transaction and big-data SaaS applications. Your attention to detail, creative problem-solving and forward thinking will directly impact the company’s success, as well as the success of your peers across the organization. By following and evangelizing quality standards, as well as overall SDLC processes as they relate to quality, you will be able to affect meaningful change in the organization and help drive our culture to a quality and customer-first mentality.
What you’ll do
- Develop, implement, and assign master test plans and incorporate them into the software testing process for the AI (computer vision)
- Build, maintain and scale an automation testing framework from scratch.
- Create thorough and detailed test artifacts (test plans, test cases, defects) from documentation and technical specifications.
- Run and maintain automation scripts for new functionality and regression testing.
- Perform both automation and manual testing as required by the project/product.
- Defect tracking and issue status reporting
- Actively develop and improve skill set and abilities by keeping aware of QA industry trends and techniques
- Independently identify and assess risks and develop mitigation steps and processes to be put in place for projects, while collaborating on technical designs, management of dependencies, and efficacy of valid test data to ensure successful and high-quality deliverables.
- Collaborate with QE, Product, and Engineering leadership, as well as other stakeholders, to ensure that all user stories, product definition, technical specifications, and acceptance criteria are clear and follow the established processes and standards.
- Detailed testing feedback preparation to help engineering team to improve AI models
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in testing Machine Learning systems, including data validation, model validation, AI testing strategy.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with engineers, product owners, and development managers, as well as other teams across the organization.
- Full working knowledge and experience with the range of quality concepts and best practices (e.g., black, white, and gray-box testing; quality models; data models; performance; bug-tracking; debugging tools, etc.).
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Automation testing experience in Product Testing/ user interface.
- Able to multitask, triage issues, react well to changes, work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Have a deep understanding of TDD, BDD, Unit, Integration, UI testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of SQL, including stored procedures, data models, and transactional flows.
- Have experience in API testing and scripting languages, like Python
- Hands-on experience with Automation Testing Tools for mobile, API or web applications such as Selenium orKatalon Studio.
- Experience with Performance test development
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins, Maven
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in the Technology industry, especially with Computer Vision.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment.
Why you’ll love working here
- Being part of one of the top-ranked and well-known AI training programs in the world.
- Opportunity to make significant impacts through nurturing the next generation of AI talents in Vietnam.
- Compensation is highly competitive and will consider the applicant’s current experience level.
- Opportunity to continuously grow your knowledge in human resources and project management, and your leadership skills.
- Opportunity to contribute, interact, share, and learn from exceptionally talented colleagues.
- Opportunity to travel to different local partners’ offices to promote our programs.
Contact: Interested applicants are invited to send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org