Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO
Senior Executive Assistant to the CEO
What you’ll do
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Performs as many tasks as possible that the CEO would otherwise perform.
- Initiates projects and tasks that the CEO has identified as important to the growth of the organization.
- Provides executive administrative support of a highly complex and responsible nature to the CEO.
- Manages the CEO’s workflow and priorities, managing their schedules, anticipating steps ahead and keeping them focused on the most important projects.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Reflects the CEO’s style and company culture when carrying out activities.
- Research, prioritize, and consistently follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive and/or confidential nature.
- Coordinates all Board of Directors and Senior Leadership Team meetings as well as retreats and assist with staff meetings and special events as needed.
- Create, route, and process written and verbal correspondence on behalf of the CEO with impeccable discretion and confidentiality across multiple platforms.
- Build a strong, strategic partnership with internal and external stakeholders to improve day-to-day efficiency.
- Apply and explain complex information as needed to summarize emails and voice messages, and relay information from other parties.
- Work collaboratively with other team members, as needed, with an emphasis on managing special projects.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate team members and external stakeholders.
- Strong project negotiation skills with a high level of initiative and sound judgment.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal teams; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior leadership.
- Demonstrates leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the business, possess the ability to have influence to drive successful outcomes.
- Works closely and productively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up urgently.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles issues expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience supporting a C-level staff member, preferably a CEO
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) with a high level of poise and professionalism.
- Ability to draft, proofread and edit documents for spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Entrepreneurial spirit with uncanny ability to perform in fast-paced environment
- Flawless execution of administrative activities and strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including members of leadership, the board, external customers, and their teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, integrity, and discretion
- Demonstrated ability of strong decision-making
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Ability to anticipate problems and establish strategic direction for future success
- Extensive experience in executive and strategic calendar management in a rapidly changing environment
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- An elevated level of integrity; ability to maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion, and judgment
- Passionate about VinAI’s mission and excited about the opportunity to have a front-row seat working alongside our CEO
- Solid business acumen; creative and analytical mindset; able to comprehend near term and long-term objectives
Why you’ll love work here
- Tremendous growth opportunity of a fast-paced AI technology startup, uniquely positioned in Vietnam and globally.
- Compensation is highly competitive and will consider the applicant’s current experience level.
- Opportunity to continuously grow your knowledge in human resources and project management, and your leadership skills.
- Opportunity to contribute, interact, share, and learn from exceptionally talented colleagues globally.
Contact: Interested applicants are invited to send your application to email@example.com