Hanoi, HCMC, Melbourne
QC Engineer (Fleet Management) – Smart Mobility
About the role
As a Test Developer, you will be responsible to verify and validate release candidates of Fleet SW applications for driver monitoring systems. Your team will be at the forefront of the latest technological advances that will transform mobility through VinAI products towards the future. We are looking for someone with a good software testing background experienced with tests in API-based, network-based and cloud services.
What you’ll do
- Setup and Maintain automated Test frameworks which involve components like SDcard, HMI, cloud services, web applications, network management, etc.
- Create, Review, Update test specifications for testing of end to end of fleet management SW system
- Manual and automated scenario generation in simulated or real hardware environment for SW qualification
- Work in a continuous product development life cycle
- Ability to travel to support occasional test drives
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Automotive, Electrical, Communication or Computer Engineering
- Experience with video/voice-based API Testing, cloud-based testing, or network based testing-preferably for cameras, speakers, sd cards, HMI, LTE, etc.
- Experience is deriving automated test cases from test basis (Python, C++, Java, etc.)
- Good experience on Linux and android systems
- Basic understanding of GITLAB, Codebeamer, Jenkins, etc.
- Ability to understand the system and derive test cases independently
- Long term thinking, stable and scalable design & continuous improvement skills
- Enjoying new challenges and innovative technologies
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have’s
- Master’s Degree or higher in Automotive, Electrical, Communication, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and/or experience in LTE, video/voice-based app testing, cloud-based safety/security systems
- 2+ years of experience in fleet management systems
- Experience with Agile software engineering methodology
Why you’ll love work here
- Opportunity to apply your knowledge and research skills to make the real impact on the world.
- Compensation is highly competitive and will consider the applicant’s current experience level
- Work on challenging real-world problems.
- Opportunity to continuously grow your knowledge and your leadership skills
- Opportunity to contribute, interact, share and learn from exceptionally talented colleagues.
- Chance to work with experienced Automotive experts as well as AI worldwide