Engineering Residency Program Coordinator
at VinAI (View all jobs)
VinAI Research is looking for Program Coordinator to coordinate the Engineering Residency Program, a person who can help us to work between Engineers & the Applied Team and Business-related team and to develop the program under the supervision of the Program Manager.
What you’ll do:
- Build & develop program branding (Marketing)
- Source & recruit program members (Recruiting)
- Follow & track program systems, processes, activities (Operating)
- Produce report & analyze SWOT, bottlenecks & propose new ideas
You must have:
- Base-knowledge in IT area, as we will need you to understand some basic concepts in IT (like programming language), also general technical problem is an advantage.
- Current penultimate or final-year student, or fresh graduates
- Good command of English
- Preferable male candidates
- Confident, willing to learn and be able to work under pressure
- Mentorship by Program Manager
- A healthy working-environment with best minds & top talents from VinAI
- Hands-on experience in building & operating program
- Negotiable salary
Interested applicants are invited to send your application to email@example.com with email subject: [PMER]_[Name]_CV
We have not opened new position yet, please check back later!