DevOps Engineer (IT Infrastructure Team)
As a DevOps Engineer to Join IT Team who will be in charge of infrastructure management with experience for both cloud and on-premises
What you’ll do
• Setup environments for applied and research teams.
• Handle reliability and scalability of AI system and data platforms.
• Manage and allocate GPU resource.
• Standardize CI/CD services.
• Manage & protect data usage from privacy and security awareness.
• Monitor system & service performance to resolve, alert and report.
What you’ll need
• 2 years of experience with GitOps tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Github/GitLab CI/CD
• 2 years of experience with K8S on-prem and on cloud (AKS, EKS, GCE)
• 2 years of experience with tools such as Docker/Container, Prometheus/Grafana.
• 2 years of experience with programing language Python, Golang, NodeJS.
• Experience in AWS architect and pineline
• Good knowledge of infrastructure as code such as ansible – preferred experienced in slurm
• Enjoying new challenges and innovative technologies
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• Should be very analytical and detail oriented, self-sufficient and a team player
Nice to have:
• Master’s Degree or higher in Automotive, Electrical, Communication, Computer Engineering or equivalent
Why you’ll love work here
• Opportunity to apply your knowledge and research skills to make real impact to the world.
• Compensation is highly competitive and will consider the applicant’s current experience level
• Work on challenging real-world problems.
• Opportunity to continuously grow your knowledge and your leadership skills
• Opportunity to contribute, interact, share and learn from exceptionally talented colleagues.
• Chance to work with experienced Automotive experts as well as AI worldwide
Contact: Interested applicants are invited to send your application to email@example.com