AI DAY 2021 – EMPOWERING INNOVATIONS
The biggest AI virtual event in Vietnam will take place on August 27 & 28, 2021!
Due to the continuing impact and future unpredictability of the COVID-19 pandemic, AI DAY 2021 is moving to a virtual event with the theme “Empowering Innovations”. From fundamental research to real-life applications, the virtual event will walk the audience through the AI roadmap with a wide range of topics being covered in both conventionally theoretical and entrepreneurial sessions. From cornerstones as Machine Learning, Vision, Robotics and Language Processing to rising new stars as Autonomous Vehicles and Talents Nourishment for young enthusiasts in developing countries like Vietnam, this is promised to be an event that cannot be missed.
This year, AI Day 2021 is honoured to host many distinguished speakers. Among them, the organizing committee is proud to welcome Prof. Michael I. Jordan – one of the leading figures and world’s most influential computer scientists for the first day stage. Other big names joining AI DAY 2021 include:
- Prof. Andrew Zisserman – Royal Society Research Professor, University of Oxford
- Prof. Oren Etzioni – CEO, the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
- Prof. Tal Hassner – Applied Research Lead, Facebook AI
- Prof. Mark Johnson – Macquarie University; Chief AI Scientist, Oracle Digital Assistant
- Prof. Tim Baldwin – The University of Melbourne
- Prof. Hondong Li – The Australian National University
and many more …
The event will be live streamed on August 27 & 28, 2021 on VinAI YouTube channel and other social networking platforms of VinAI Research. Stay tuned for more updates regarding this event!
🎯 Register Link: https://forms.gle/LKzRY1H7L5sbZMEj9
About the date & time:
- Day 1: 9:00 – 17:00 (GMT+7), Friday, August 27, 2021
- Day 2: 9:00 – 17:30 (GMT+7), Saturday, August 28, 2021
Link Event: https://fb.me/e/48EeQ4mBE
Format event: Livestream on VinAI Youtube channel – https://bit.ly/3tT0AT3